Ghost Tours are held on the First Thursday of Each Month
A ghostly gallery of strange phenomenon and manifestations haunt many buildings in Ipswich.
***PLEASE NOTE THE TOUR IS CHANGING FROM FEBRUARY 2019**
Public tours run on the first Thursday of each month, at 8pm, from outside the Tourist Information Centre, St. Stephens Lane, Ipswich.
The tour will begin at the Tourist Information Centre and will proceed through the town via a short walk to the next venue, one of Ipswich's most haunted pubs, where you will hear about more tales of the town whilst enjoying a small buffet in a private room.
Ipswich is an ancient town, and is fortunate in retaining some evidence of it’s colourful history.
The tours in Ipswich are to be enjoyed, without the restraints of scientific proof impeding ones beliefs. Around 95% of hauntings can be explained, but the remaining 5% remains a mystery.
Ed has also just written his first book. For details see
our book page, to purchase please use the buy tickets/